Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Sarah (possibly related)

A friend of mine (who wishes to remain unnamed) scavenged this from the website MyLifeIsCreepy.Com

"Today, during my walk home from school, I saw that stupid thing again staring at me from the edge of the forest. It has that raggy anteater bird mask and the nasty hair and it smells like decaying roadkill. Nobody else believes me when I tell them that this rag thing keeps following me through the day, not even my mom. It's been going on for the past week now. MLIC"

Please note that this is only POSSIBLY related.

2 comments:

  1. Tis possible, but it seems that one might be banking on the this for sensationalism. Maybe I'm just jaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLIFF HOWRY, YOU ARE ALTERING THE COURSE OF THE HUNT. DO NOT DO THIS.

    ReplyDelete