Tuesday, April 5, 2011

From Unknown

This came from a user named "yerregfg", whose account apparently does not exist.

"I remember when once, when I was around five years old, my parents took me to a picnic in the forest. Halfway through the picnic, I remember I wandered off to see something in the woods. I went up to it and said "Hello, what's your name?". It smelled kind of weird. It didn't answer at all. I poked it with my fingers and when I did, it would always just turn it's head really fast and look at me, then slowly turn it's head back to my parents. I was too scared to touch it after that. I still think it was incredibly strange that my parents didn't notice me gone for almost an hour. My parents finally started packing everything up, and I told it "Sorry, I have to go now". It didn't respond, just kept staring at my parents. I remember feeling a strange attachment to it, not wanting to leave it. When they started calling my name, I finally just walked up to them and left. I still remember drawing around three or four pictures of it and putting them in my closet. I felt so sad that I wasn't close to it. It came to me in my dreams though, sometimes. It was recurring. I saw it. I don't know where I was. I was in the fabric of dreaming, a blank canvas. Everything was purple and pink and wavering and mixing together but only out of the corner of my eye. I feel so scared right now as i'm typing this. Just, a really big weight of fear at the bottom of my stomach. Not paranoia or dread. Just fear. I don't want to talk about it any more. I'm so scared right now. I have to leave oh god im so scared

Alright then i just got my camera and went aroudn my house and took a video. it made me feel better. i am now seeing a flicker of a pale shadow on the carpet out of the corner of my eye. i think it is a censor. i feel very scared when i type this. it is trying to get me to stop typing this but i wont and it flickers again and again as i try to quell it. i say in my mind that it will go away and it flickers.i don't feel scared now. there is no more flickering. now i feel dread. i feel what i can only describe as the calm before the storm. a feeling grim acceptance and compromise mixed with dread. i feel weird. i want to throw up but i have no nausea. i feel so sad. there is a lump in my throat and i want to cry and throw up at the same time. i'm gagging right now. i think i have hunger pains. it's like when you do't eat anything for a while and then you feel sick. i keep looking back at my window. i don't know why. i don't really want to do anything right now. i just want to lay down and sleep for a long time. a very long time. this is all real and that is what makes it so unbearable. the picnic was real the man was REAL NAD HE HAS A LONG WHITE FACE AND ONE EYE STITCHED SHUT i fee lso scared again i want to leave oh god im leaving "

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No **** sherlock in case you thought all the others were the real deal.

      Delete
  2. This was in the comments of the last blogpost.

    ReplyDelete