Monday, July 4, 2011

From Chris

"Hey there...I'm not sure how to start this.

When I was 10 I lived in Virginia in a small suburb. My bedroom had a window that overlooked my neighbor's backyard, and I remember always being creeped out or even terrified by that window.

One day I remember hearing a gurgling noise outside my window, a long distance down as if something in my neighbor's backyard was making it. I looked outside and saw something, then blacked out. I forgot what I'd seen and I guessed assumed at the time that it had been a dream or daydream.

Some time later my friend came over and as we played in my room he got uneasy and told me about a dream he'd had where he'd looked out of the window and saw something. As he described it, I suddenly remembered seeing it myself. I had a panic attack and started throwing up.

That was eleven years ago. A little bit ago, I was browsing around on a board where we were talking about weird experiences, and I posted my story. Someone else linked me your blog and I nearly threw up again when the pictures and things on the blog were almost exactly what I remembered seeing.

I'm not sure if you're still working on the blog, but I had to get this off my chest. I'm having to fight back panic as I type. This is 100% true.

Regards,

Chris"

1 comment: